How do I return an item? We will be glad to refund or exchange an item that is faulty or unsuitable.
The item returned may not be in used condition and must be sent with in 30 days of the original purchase.
All postage costs associated with the return or exchange must be covered by the customer unless the item is faulty when it arrived or was wrongly recommended by us.
Please email us with a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org
and include your order number, reason for return and other relevant information in as much detail as possible.Conditions:
- If the product you purchased does not perform to your standard it does not necessarily mean the product is faulty. Expectations of product performance may vary from person to person therefore if there is no fault with the product and you wish to return it, postage will be covered by the customer.
- If the item you purchased does not fit your machine, postage will be covered by the customer
- If you want to return and item that qualified for free postage, you are still liable for the cost of postage we incurred unless the item you are returning is faulty or wrongly recommended by us.
- The item must be returned in its original packaging and in resalable condition
- Special order items are not eligible for return
- Used machines or motors are not eligible for return unless they are faulty or wrongly recommended by us